For Immediate Release
March 9, 2022
Football Ontario Launches Request for Proposal for Official Sponsor of Team Ontario
FOOTBALL ONTARIO LAUNCHES RFP TO SECURE AN OFFICIAL SPONSOR FOR TEAM ONTARIO
Hamilton, Ontario – Football Ontario launched a Request for Proposal (RFP) today in order to secure an official sponsor for Team Ontario. Football Ontario is looking to enter a minimum three year deal through this corporate sponsorship with an optional two-year extension through 2026.
The purpose of this Request for Proposal is to identify the official sponsor of Team Ontario, including both men’s and women’s contact and non-contact teams at each age level. Football Ontrio is committed to providing all Team Ontario members with a high-quality experience that will enable them to participate and excel at the national level.
The key dates for this Request for Proposal are listed below:
- March 23/2022 – Vendors last day to review RFP and ask questions
- March 30/2022 – Vendors to submit proposal via e-mail by 5:00pm EST
- April 6/2022 – Football Ontario management may contact vendors with questions regarding proposals
- April 21/2022 – Football Ontario management team selects a partner and communicates decision to all of the bidding organizations
Football Ontario will provide a fair evaluation process for all candidates and provide evaluation criteria and key principles for which they will be judged upon. Some of the criteria that will be judged:
- Strength of Brand
- Position in their Respective Market
- Competitive Pricing
- ‘Fit’ with Football Ontario Image
- Added Intrinsic Value
- Experience Sponsoring Amateur Sport or PSO
- Objectives Must Align with Football Ontario Audience and our Objectives
- Mutually Beneficial Agreement
To see all of the selection criteria, required composition and more info please view the RFP HERE.
Proposals are to be submitted to Aaron Geisler, Executive Director for Football Ontario via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
FOR MORE INFORMATION:
ABOUT FOOTBALL ONTARIO: Football Ontario is the sanctioned provincial governing body for football in Ontario, through its focus on transparency, growth, alignment and excellence, is engaged in providing football opportunities for all of Ontario. Football Ontario is driven by a commitment to deliver football programming, opportunities and resources for its members and the provincial football stakeholders. Please visit: footballontario.net