High Performance Academy
Football Ontario’s High Performance Academy is the second phase of the selection and identification process that leads to the Team Ontario Program and National and Regional competitions.
The High Performance Academy takes place in the Spring with the Top 75 Regional players being named in three regions who are invited to developmental camps across the province to showcase their talents and make their case on why they should be chosen to represent the province in competitions.
WHY HIGH PERFORMANCE ACADEMY?
- Highly Trained Coaches
- Customized Workout Regime
- Our Partners/Sponsors
- Speakers and Programs
- Unique Experience with Different Regional Camps
- Route to Team Ontario
For The Program
Cultivate High Performance Experience through Programming and Best in Class Training
For The Players
Next steps to develop them as high-perforrmance bound players, measure metrics, on field development and give the player exposure and promotion
Direct exposure to Post Secondary coaches and programs on an on-going basis
For The Coaches
Opportunite for community coaches to get exposure to High Performance
DEVELOPING HIGH PERFORMANCE ATHLETES
Six Main Factors
- Prioritizing Athlet Safety
- Standardization and Recruitment
- Creating Accessible Online Interactive Content
- Off Season Training, Strength and Conditioning, and Development
- Tracking of Individual Performance
- Engaging All Industry Partners in Implementing Performance
MARKETING AND PROMOTION
- Getting Exposure to Recruiters at the Red v Black Weekend
- Getting Exposure through our Social Media Platforms
- Pathway to Top 70
- Step to Representing Team Ontario
- Best Coaching in the Province
- Merchandise Provided to Athlete
- Athletes being Marketed on our Social Media as ‘Top Performers’
- ‘Players to Watch’
- Updated Player Rankings
Promotion for our Partners
- Front Face Marketing for Universities
- Universities can Pitch their School to Athletes
- Contact List
More information on these developmental camps will be announced alongside the Top 75 (x3) following the Football Ontario Futures and Identification Camps.
To view the entire Road Map CLICK HERE.
MOMENTUM FUNDRAISING POWERED BY MONEYDOLLY IS THE OFFICIAL SPONSOR OF TEAM ONTARIO.
SCAN THE QR CODE BELOW TO LEARN MORE.