Provincial Wide 50/50 Raffle
Football Ontario is exicted to announce that in partnership with rafflebox.ca, the organization will be implementing the first provincial wide raffle program. Any Football Ontario member team, club, organization, league, school, or association is eligible to apply and participate in the program.
The raffle is designed to support programs across the province with an easily accessible and simple to use fundraising initiative. The goal is for all the organization’s members to be provided with an additional revenue source and ease the barriers and difficulties of launching your own fundraising initiative.
How it Works
1. Apply to pariticpate in the program – visit: https://www.footballontarioraffle.ca/2023
2. Review the Football Ontario playbook to optimize your campaign’s effectiveness
3. Promote your raffle to your community and membership – Raffle is Live here!
4. Purchasers will select your club, school or association at checkout
5. Rafflebox.ca will charge a 10% fee for the platform and stripe processing charges
6. 50% will be paid to the winner by Football Ontario
7. You keep 40% – Football Ontario will not take any fee from the 50/50 raffle
Football Ontario will also be providing marketing materials to organizations who wish to participate so that you can promote your raffle on behalf of your organization. Each organization will receive a custom affiliate link in order to track their sales.
IN ORDER TO APPLY AND PARTICIPATE YOU MUST BE A MEMBER OF FOOTBALL ONTAIRO
If you have any questions please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Football Ontario is partnered with Momentum Fundraising as the exclusive fundraising partner of Football Ontario and the official sponsor of Team Ontario. This sponsorship provides as many opportunities as possible to its members and players and believes that this partnership will play a large part in achieving that.
This partnership helps Football Ontairo to reach our goal of Football for All by reducing the barriers to play the sport and this partnership with Momentum Fundraising will help us do just that.
MoneyDolly is a fundraising app utilised by thousands of organizations in North America through which tens of millions of dollars have been raised. Engineered by fundraising professionals, the app is designed to make the entire fundraising experience easy for teams, parents, and players.
Momentum Fundraising will make you more money in less time. Momentum is looking forward to working with and helping all of football programs in Ontario. Please see the link below to connect you to their fundraising professionals today.