For Immediate Release
October 14, 2022
Football Ontario Seeking Women’s Football Development Coordinator
Football Ontario Looks to Bring on a Women’s Football Development Coordinator
Hamilton, Ontario – Football Ontario is currently accepting applications for a Women’s Football Development Coordinator position with the organization.
Positions: Women’s Football Development Coordinator
Application Deadline: October 28, 2022
Starting Date: November 14, 2022
Reports To: Programs Manager
Objective of the Women’s Football Development Coordinator will be to provide general support to the Director of Sport and regional member associations, and Regional Association committee in the attempt to increase the profile of Canadian women’s amatuer football programming in the province of Ontario. Provide support to the provincial team Head Coach on identification and selection of participants and high performance event delivery. Create membership and participation growth opportunities to create more inclusive entry points for new participants.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assisting and supporting the Regional Football committee in the delivery of all high performance pathways including identification, events, development and competition
- Assisting with preparation, logistics and execution of recreation and high performance events
- Support Director of Sport in identification of athletes for high performance programs
- Supporting Team Ontario Women’s Teams:
- Team Ontario ID Camps, Zoom Meetings, Development Camp, National Tournament Support
- Supporting the parents/ players/ coaches (fulfilling coach requests, eg., admin support)
- Supporting Girl’s Flag Development
- Attending/ helping to promote Futures sessions (e.g., Flag “try-it” days)
- Communication with Ontario Clubs to determine how to develop/ grow/ support girl’s programming
- Promotion/ support of York CCWFL Team
- Working with the coaches to promote/ advertise the team, help to recruit players
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong team player with ability to work independently
- Initiative and ability to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines
- Quick study and willingness to learn
- Knowledge of Football is an asset
- Understanding of sport statistics is an asset
- Travel may be required
Volunteer with the opportunity for Performance Based Commission Incentives.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please send all cover letters and resumes by October 28, 2022 to email@example.com citing the position title in the subject line.
We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
FOR MORE INFORMATION:
ABOUT FOOTBALL ONTARIO: Football Ontario is the sanctioned provincial governing body for football in Ontario, through its focus on transparency, growth, alignment and excellence, is engaged in providing football opportunities for all of Ontario. Football Ontario is driven by a commitment to deliver football programming, opportunities and resources for its members and the provincial football stakeholders. Please visit: footballontario.net