2022 Intercollegiate women’s Flag Championship
ENTRY RULES AND FORM
Please read the following entry rules and click on the entry form at the bottom of the page for registration.
The entry deadline is March 10.
The 2022 Football Ontario Women’s Intercollegiate Flag Provincial Championship will be played on April 2/3, 2022.
The Location of the Provincial Championship is:
Youngs Sportsplex, 570 River Road, Welland ON
The game format for the Intercollegiate Flag Provincial Championship Tournament is 5-a-side.
- Application to enter the Women’s Intercollegiate Flag Championship Tournament must be made on the online entry forms. All athletes must be enrolled in a post-secondary program for the 2021/22 academic year.
- Deadline: Application forms must be submitted by March 10, 2022. Forms will not be accepted if submitted after the deadline.
- Entry Fee: All entrants will have to pay an entry fee of $300.
- Coaches and assistants must have the appropriate certificate to coach in the Intercollegiate Flag Provincial Championship Tournament. The following certificates must have been completed:
- Safe Sport E-Learning
- Making Headway in Football
- There are limited spots so participation/registration in the tournament will be on a first come first served basis.
- The Women’s Intercollegiate Flag Football Provincial Championships Tournament is open for registration to all post-secondary students who are enrolled in the 2021/22 academic year who wish to participate.
- All members and non-members are eligible to register a team to participate in the Flag Football Provincial Championship Tournament.
- Players may only play for one team during the tournament
- Games will be played following the 5-a-side rules published by Football Canada.
- Roster size: Teams must have a minimum of seven players with a maximum of twelve players per team.
- Tournament takes place over two days.
- Guaranteed 4 games, and up to 6 games.
- Any team failing to show up or produce a minimum of seven players to participate will:
- Forfeit its entry fee
- Football Ontario will not be responsible for any expenses incurred by any team or individual if the tournament is rescheduled or cancelled.
- Football Ontario shall decide on all matters about the tournament. The rules created by Football Ontario are final and subject to no further appeal.